MooStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Applications

4 posters

Go down

GM Applications Empty GM Applications

Post  Admin Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 am

Post your apps here and in 24 hours a gm will be chosen!

Admin
Admin

https://moostory.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty My GM app

Post  Zak Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 pm

How Long Have You Played:I have been playing since this server as came out

Are You Human:Yes i am

Do You Have EXP:Yes i have exp i have been GM,Super-GM,Co-Owner Vip and im going to be a Owner now since im making my own Private Server.

Why You Should Be Picked:I should be picked because i can try and be on 24/7 and if anyone needs any help i will be sure to help them out.

Can You make Youtube Vids and Code: I can make YouTube videos,And i can sorta code but not that good.

Can You Make a server Cyrus Knights Or Aran: I have no idea if i can do that but i would like to try it Razz

I hope you liked my GM app! Very Happy

Last edited by Zak on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty Reply

Post  Admin Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 pm

And who's app is this?

Admin
Admin

https://moostory.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty answer to admin

Post  Dylan Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Zaks
Dylan
Dylan
Admin

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty htthth

Post  Zak Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

i was just bored so i made a GM app lol Very Happy
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty Re: GM Applications

Post  xsaber Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 am

Name: Cody Young

Applying for: GameMaster

TimeZone: London, Ontario, Canada

In-game Name: Cody

Why are you applying for GameMaster?: I am applying for gamemaster because I think both the server and the users can benefit from my skills. I believe that I will be able to help most users with the problems they are having with the game. I also believe I could help the staff with small problems pertaining to the server. I would like to see the server grow in both features and community and I think I can assist in that process. I enjoy helping people with their problems, I do not help people because I have to but rather because of the feeling of respect and accomplishment you feel after you have found a solution to someones problem. It makes me feel good that I am contributing to something and trying my best to affect it in the most positive way.

Do you have any experience with maplestory/private servers?: I have a lot of experience in both Global maplestory and maplestory private servers. I have been a game master on WtfMapleStory, GearStory, TourMapleStory, DistrictMS, OniStory, and ShiftMS, HateMS,SpeedyStoryMS (VIP)! I have proof I was GM on some servers because some of they were shut down. The problem with those servers was the lack of a dedicated server or a hoster. I have had experience with creating and moderating private servers, and I have learned what majority of the users want in a server. I have learned a lot of useful things in my past careers with maplestory servers. And I can come into this server knowing where things are in maplestory, how to set up a server, how to deal with/ solve problems, and knowing alot of strategies to make the community a better place. When the going gets tough for the users or the staff I am there to support them and help them through it.

How often can you be online?: I can spend alot of time online actually. On weekends I am very free to do whatever I want, so I tend to spend 4-6 hours on weekends. However on weekdays my time is restricted due to school, homework, friends, family, etc. I tend to spend 2-4 hours online during weekdays. When holidays do come up I tend to be online alot, around 5-7 hours, unless the holiday actually includes me, christmas, thanksgiving, Easter, etc are all holidays I like to spend with my family and tend not to go online at all if any during those days.

Just like to say from experience speedyms will become a popular server, it just takes time and effort from every member. (I have a bit of experience for advertisment). I will be dedicated to this server!

Contact Information: There are multiple ways you can reach me. You can talk to me through Hamachi!

Additional Comments: I would actually like too say a few more things. Firstly, I would like to say that even If I am not elected I will act responsible, caring, and helpful in the server. Secondly, I would like to say good luck to all of the users who have applied for the staff position and I am sure the current staff will decide on the person who fits the job the best. And lastly, I would like to say thanks to all of the users and staff members for being kind and helping me out when I needed it, I really do appreciate it.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my application Wink

~cody~ contact me on hamachi, and tell me the news~ ~Cody Young~ (sorry if I miss spelt any words)

xsaber

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty .....

Post  Zak Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Dude this wasn't the app you were suppose to do.... So...... YEah we shut down moo Story.... Join AirDeltaMS Dylan made it.Im making my Private server soon too.
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty Re: GM Applications

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum