MooStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tobys GM app

2 posters

Go down

Tobys GM app Empty Tobys GM app

Post  Toby Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:00 pm

How Long Have You Played: 2 years roughly
Are You Human: Yes
Do You Have EXP: Yes ive been a gm on v55 v62 but never v75 altho ive been chosen ive never been able to log on it
Why You Should Be Picked:If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

A little bit about yourselfAnd no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty crazy guy haha.

Anyways, to continue...

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

Can You Make a server Cyrus Knights Or Aran: No experiences of coding email me at toby-148@hotmail.com

Toby

Back to top Go down

Tobys GM app Empty Re: Tobys GM app

Post  Dylan Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:07 am

Dude I Think We Both Shut Down The Server!
Dylan
Dylan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 pm

I don't blame you dylan lol Razz MooStory is shutdown there's a new server out that Dylan made Very Happy Called "AirDeltaMS" Really fun and if you join you probably be GM.But im making my own server and dylans gunna help me.... lol! bounce
Zak
Zak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum